1. GHATAK, A., and Dupaix, R.B. 2010. "Material Characterization and Continuum Modeling of Poly (Methyl Methacrylate) (PMMA) above Glass Transition". International Journal of Structural Changes in Solids - Mechanics and Applications. Vol. 2, no. 1. (April): 53-63.
2. Dupaix, R.B. and DAVIDSON HOSMER, J.E. 2010. "Mechanical Characterization and Finite Strain Constitutive Modeling of Electrospun Polycaprolactone under Cyclic Loading". International Journal of Structural Changes in Solids - Mechanics and Applications. Vol. 2, no. 1. (April): 9-17.
3. Dupaix, R.B. and CASH, W. 2009. “Finite Element Modeling of Polymer Hot Embossing: Effects of Temperature on Springback and Residual Stress”. Polymer Engineering and Science. Vol. 39, no. 3. (March): 531-543.
4. Sparks, J. and Dupaix, R.B. 2008. “Constitutive Modeling of Rate Dependent Stress-Strain Behavior of Human Liver Tissue in Blunt Impact Loading”. Annals of Biomedical Engineering. Vol. 36, no. 11. (November): 1883-1892.
5. DULING, R., Dupaix, R.B., Katsube, N., and Lannutti, J. 2008. “Modeling and Characterization of Electrospun PCL: A Potential Scaffold for Tissue Engineering”. Journal of Biomechanical Engineering. Vol. 130, no. 1. (February).
6. Sparks, J., Bolte, J.H. IV, Dupaix, R.B., Jones, K.H., Steinberg, S.M., Herriott, R., Stammen, J., and Donnelly, B. 2007. “Using Pressure to Predict Liver Injury Risk from Blunt Impact”. Stapp Car Crash Journal. Vol. 51: 401-432.
7. Dupaix, R.B. and Boyce, M.C. 2007. “Constitutive modeling of the finite strain behavior of amorphous polymers”. Mechanics of Materials. Vol. 39: 38-52.
8. PALM, G., Dupaix, R.B., and Castro, J. 2006. “Large Strain Mechanical Behavior of Poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA) Near the Glass Transition Temperature”. Journal of Engineering Materials and Technology-Transactions of the ASME. Vol. 128, no. 4: 559-563.
9. Dupaix, R.B. and KRISHNAN, D. 2006. “A constitutive model for strain-induced crystallization in poly(ethylene terephthalate) (PET) during finite strain load-hold simulations”. Journal of Engineering Materials and Technology-Transactions of the ASME. Vol. 128: 28-33.
10. Dupaix, R.B. and Boyce, M.C. 2005. “Finite strain behavior of poly(ethylene terephthalate) (PET) and poly(ethylene tereph-thalate)-glycol”. Polymer. Vol. 46: 4827-4838.